- Frumar, JA (2010), ‘Approaching A Steady State Far From Equilibrium’, (in) Homo Faber: Modelling, Identity and the Post Digital, Burry, M, Ostwald, M, Downton, P & Mina, A (eds), Archadia Press, Sydney, pp. 103-110.
- SCHORK, T. (2009) Contagious Life IN EDNIE-BROWN, P. (ed.) Plastic Green: Designing for Environmental Transformation, Melbourne, RMIT Publishing
- Frumar, JA (2008), ‘Context-Specific Lightweight Structures In Architecture’, (in) Homo Faber: Modelling Ideas, Downton, P, Mina, A, Ostwald, M & Burry, M (eds) 2008, Archadia Press, Sydney, pp. 126-133.
- Zhou, YY, Li, J, Frumar, JA & Ren, G (2011), ‘Instant Built Tensegrity Structures with 3D Compression Members’, Advanced Materials Research, vol. 243-49, May, pp. 5894-8.
- Frumar, JA, Zhou, YY, Xie, YM & Burry MC (2009), ‘Tensegrity structures with 3D compressed components: Development, Assembly and Design’, Journal of the International Association for Shell and Spatial Structures, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 99-110.
Conference Papers (peer reviewed)
- SCHORK, T. (2009) Modes of Composition – A Computational Approach, Proceedings of the 2nd Design Modelling Symposium, University of Arts, Berlin (Germany) 5 – 7th October (download paper)
- SCHORK, T., BURROW, A. & MINIFIE, P. (2009) Cloudnets – A Workbench for Emergent, Proceedings of the 27th eCAADe Conference, Istanbul (Turkey) 16-19 September 2009 (download paper)
- SCHORK, T. & KENDIR, E. , Tools for Conviviality – Transcribing Design, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Futures, Montreal 17–19 June 2009 (download paper)
- SCHORK, T. (2008) Option Explicit – Scripting as Design Media, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Critical Digital: What Matters(s)?, Harvard University Graduate School of Design, Cambridge (USA), pp. 41-46 (download paper)
- SCHORK, T. (2008) Synthetic Making, in Notion of Space, Rochus Hinkel (ed.), Craft Victoria
- “The Travellers; design collaboration and digital media” in Australasian Structural Engineering Conference (ASEC), Melbourne 2008
- “The Travellers; design collaboration” refereed paper in ICCCBE-XII & INCITE 2008, Beijing 2008
- “No Place for Drones”, in Predicting the Future, eCAADe 2007, pp. 249-257
- NICHOLAS, P. & BURRY, C.M. (2007) Import As: Interpretation and Precision Tools, CAADRIA 2007 [Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia] Nanjing (China), pp. 117-124
- Frumar, JA & Zhou, YY (2009), ‘Beyond Representation: Real Time Form Finding of Tensegrity Structures with 3D Compressed Components’, Proceedings of the 27th Conference on Education and Research in Computer Aided Architectural Design in Europe, Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 21-30.
- Frumar, JA & Zhou, YY (2009), ‘Kinetic Tensegrity Grids With 3d Compressed Components’, Proceedings of the 29th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 255-258.
- Frumar, JA (2008), ‘An Energy Centric Approach To Architecture – Abstracting the Material to Co-Rationalize Design and Performance’, Proceedings of the 28th Annual Conference of the Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, pp. 72-81.
- Frumar, JA (2007), Code To Craft: Beyond the Voxel, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference of the. Association of Architecture Schools of Australasia (AASA), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
- Frumar, JA (2007), ‘Code To Craft: Genome Jewellery Collection’, Proceedings of the New Craft Future Voices Conference, University of Dundee, Scotland.